- 1 pound of Lean Beef, cut in slices
- 2 Tbsp. Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh Ginger
- 2 Red Peppers, sliced thin
- 3 cups Broccoli
- 4 Scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parsley, chopped
- In a large bowl, mix soy sauce, water, oil, garlic, ginger, mustard, Add sliced meat and stir to coat. Set aside.
- Heat wok or large skillet over high heat. Coat with cooking spray.
- Cook Broccoli and Pepper, stirring until veggies are crisp tender
- Stir in the beef strips mix and cook until desired doneness. Then add scallions and parsley. Stir gently until ready